As part of your website promotion or search engine marketing ( SEM ) you need to keep your website content fresh by updating at least monthly. A good way to do this is by blogging, then sharing your blog on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Once you have registered with those sites you can save time on distribution of your blog by connecting the sites to each other so that you only post to Twitter and it will automatically update your Facebook Page and LinkedIn.
How to Connect Twitter with Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Search for the Twitter Application.
- Add the Twitter Application to your account.
- Allow and then authorize access for Twitter and Facebook.
- Login Twitter and choose the option to update your Facebook status.
- Select your preferred settings and click on “Allow.”
How to connect Twitter with LinkedIn
- Login to your LinkedIn account.
- Click the Twitter icon.
- LinkedIn will ask if you want to allow access to Twitter – allow and authorize.
- Login to Twitter.
- Select your preferred settings.
- Save Settings.
You can now share your blogs with all three sites at once.
Tags:blog,Facebook,How to Connect Twitter,LinkedIn,Search Engine Marketing,SEM,social network marketing,website promotion